Royston & District Museum & Art Gallery, Lower King Street, Royston, SG8 5AL
Monday 14 – Friday 18 June 2021, 9:30am – 2:15pm (please note that you will need to attend all five days)
- Take part in a FREE 5-day mixed arts project (Suitable for 15 – 18 year olds)
- Work with four professional artists from MakeAmplify:
- Choreographer/dancer – Jennifer Irons
- Audio-visual artist – Zach Walker
- Musician/producer – Stewart Baxter
- Creative Technologist – Chris Hunt
- See your work turned into a new Augmented Reality installation at Royston Museum
MakeAmplify use dance and technology in commercials, music videos, installations, live beatbox performances and Stewart is the drummer for Life that has played on BBC radio 1 & 6 and featured at SWSX festival.
- You will talk about your childhood – what it is like growing up between the years 2000 – 2020.
- You will take part in movement, sound, film and tech workshops.
- You will make an Augmented Reality installation for Royston Museum for the general public to come and use.
The project is free of charge to take part in but places are strictly limited to 10 places.
To book, please fill out the form linked below:
For more information or to refer a young person to take part email: email@example.com
Exhibit 2020 is run in partnership with five Hertfordshire Museums, managed by BEEE Creative CIC, with artistic direction from MakeAmplify, with thanks to money raised by National Lottery players and awarded to the project by The National Lottery Heritage Fund.