Monday 22 – Friday 26 March 2021 (please note that you will need to attend all five days)
4:00pm – 6.30pm each day
Installation launch: tbc – subject to Covid-19 restrictions
Delivered online via zoom.
For the workshop you will need: A device with an inbuilt camera or separate webcam that you can access Zoom with. BEEE Creative will also loan you an iPad for seven days that will have all the required software preloaded. If you do not have access to the internet, please let us know when booking as you will still be able to take part.
Your Chance to make history
- Take part in a FREE 5-day mixed arts project (Suitable for 11 – 14 year olds)
- Work with four professional artists
- See your work turned into a new Augmented Reality installation at St Albans Museum
What will you be doing?
You will work with four professional artists from MakeAmplify:
- Choreographer/dancer – Jennifer Irons
- Audio-visual artist – Zach Walker
- Musician/producer – Stewart Baxter
- Creative Technologist – Chris Hunt
MakeAmplify use dance and technology in commercials, music videos, installations and live performances. They have worked with Olly Murs, Rizzle Kicks, Akram Khan and many more.
- You will talk about your childhood – what it is like growing up between the years 2000 – 2020.
- You will take part in movement, sound, film and tech workshops.
- You will make an Augmented Reality installation for St Albans Museum for the general public to come and use.
The project is FREE of charge to take part in and places are limited.
To book, please fill out the form linked below:
Exhibit 2020 – St Albans Museum Online Residency
For more information email: email@example.com or telephone: 07971 171061