Exhibit 2020 explores the theme ‘Millennial and GenZ Childhood’ through arts and digital technology finding out what it means to be growing up between 2000 and 2020 and the impact rapid changes in technology have on the way people live and interact.
Latest News from EXHIBIT 2020
Exhibit 2020 is a project open to young people aged 11 – 16 years old who can take part in school and community workshops, museum residencies and the Young Creatives programme. We inspire young people to engage with their local museum, bringing collections alive and uncover new stories.
We are working with:
- The Royston and District Museum and Art Gallery
- North Hertfordshire Museum
- Stevenage Museum
- St Albans Museum + Gallery
- Watford Museum
Ways to get involved:
- OUT IN THE OPEN: Workshops in schools and communities for pupils in years 7 – 9
- OPEN THE DOOR: A five-day project in each of our five partner museums for young young people aged 11 – 14 years old. The dance, film and music workshop are led by makeAMPLIFY. Participants will co-produce an Augmented Reality tour for the museum based on Exhibit 2020’s theme, supported by Controlled Frenzy.
- YOUNG CREATIVES: includes an option to take part in a 3-day course, one-off workshops or take a challenge set by the museum.
Exhibit 2020 is run in partnership with the five museums, managed by BEEE Creative with artistic direction from makeAMPLIFY, with thanks to money raised by National Lottery players and awarded to the project by The National Lottery Heritage Fund.
Featured: Enter the BEEE Creative Virtual Exhibition. All the artwork is created by our Exhibit 2020 Young Creatives and explores the theme ‘Entertainment and Leisure: 2000 - 2020’
BEEE CREATIVE Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Calendar of Events
Updated dates coming soon