Let’s get light painting!
- Thursday 18 March, 10am-3:30pm – Meet the artists: hear more about the project / Dance, Photography and Light Painting workshops
- Friday 19 March, 10am-3:30pm – Dance, Photography and Light Painting workshops
- (Please note: for March dates, the time will be spent in a combination of short on-screen sessions and time away from screen to explore creative tasks set)
- Thursday 22 April – TBC – Photography at Stevenage Museum: recreate work from workshops, to be captured by Sam
- Friday 23 April – TBC – Photography at Stevenage Museum: recreate work from workshops, to be captured by Sam
Venue: Zoom for workshops in March / Stevenage Museum for photographs to be taken in April
Suitable for all ages including family groups and individuals – adults, children and young people all welcome.
Take part in a series of dance and photography workshops that will capture a fun, family play between movement and light, using slow shutter speeds and light painting techniques. Photographs taken from the project will be exhibited in Stevenage Museum and contribute to research and development to tour a workshop pacakage to further community centres in the future.
The project is part of a wider, cross-district project in Hertfordshire Museums, A-MUSE, engaging people with their local museum through creative dance and storytelling workshops. The project is managed by BEEE Creative CIO, delivered in partnership with professional artists Hannah Delaney (dance), Sam Ivin (photography) and Stevenage Museum and supported by Arts Council England.
How to book: Admission is FREE but advance booking is essential via the following link: https://forms.gle/57gqVKgynUTJBfkaA
For more information or assistance booking, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org